Spirit Torino headphones are designed to offer a listening experience that is very similar to a "Live" event, where the dynamic impact, the timbre accuracy, the speed
of execution and the correct sound pressure provide your brain with the kind of information that defines the sound as "True" and not "Reproduced".
In all these years dedicated to music reproduction, my aim has always been to make the listener perceive the reproduction as "True". When this happens, music flows into the listener's brain in a direct way stimulating a multitude of sensations and emotions that are the very soul of music.
You will discover that every single aspect of your new headset is the result of a process of tuning similar to that carried out in a single- seater grand prix car, where every single component is taken to the extreme but must also be in balance with all the other parts of the design. For this reason I invite you to find fast, rigorous and linear amplifications that do not limit the headset's incredible potential.
Spirit Soundesign S.r.l.
+39 351 7547715
Sede legale: Via Cernaia 2, 20121 Milano, Italia
Sede operativa: Via Rivalta 30, 10040 Volvera (To), Italia
ITALY & WORLD
United States of America
Before using the Spirit Torino headphones read these instructions carefully and completely.
- Make sure to include the instruction manual contained in theUSB card when passing the product on to a third party.
- Do not use an obviously defective product.
- Since the headphones may contain magnets that generate a magnetic field, keep the headphones at least 20 cm from cardiac pacemakers or implanteddefibrillators as they could cause interference.
- Permanent hearing damage or hearing loss may occur when headphones are used at high volume levels for prolonged periods of time.
- The headphones may contain small parts. Make sure to keep the product out of reach of children and pets to prevent accidents and potential choking.
- The headphones are made of aluminum and can cause burns if exposed to a high temperature heat source, such as direct sunlight, hair dryer, radiators, etc.
- In order to prevent damage to the product, avoid contact with water and don't leave the headphones and their packaging in a damp or corrosive environment.
- Use only headphone accessories and spare parts supplied or recommended by Spirit Torino.
- If the headphones are not used for a prolonged period they must be stored in their packaging to avoid deformation of the headband and of the earpads.
- Spirit Torino headphones are not intended for use by children under 12 years old.
Connecting and wearing the headphone.
Remove the headphones from the box always holding them by the metal cup and unroll the cable.The headphones can be delivered with your choice of a 3.5mm jack, 6.3mm jack or balanced XLR 4Pin connector with an optional 6.3mm jack adapter.Insert the headphone connector into the corresponding input of your amplifier device, using optional adapters if necessary.
- Wear the headphones observing the L (left) R (right) markings positioned on the pivot and sliding blocks.
- Slide the rods onto the blocks to adjust the position of the headset.
- The register of the sliding rod positioned on the back of the block contains a leather pad that regulates the sliding friction and can settle over time. Adjust the sliding friction of the rods, using a 2 mm hex (Allen) key on the hex screw in line with the rod, positioned on the inside of the block.
- After use, place the headphones in the appropriate packaging or on the optional stand.
- Be careful not to let the pad get creases when repositioning the headphones.
- Connect the headphone cables observing the red L (left / black and R (right) indications. (only for models with detachable cable)
- Disconnect the cables when the headphones are not used to preserve the contact devices. (only for models with detachable cable)
- Do not crush the passive radiator (only for Radiante and Mistral Radiant)
- The pads can be rotated to achieve perfect sound insulation and greater comfort. (only for Radiante)
- Fine tuning of the frequency responses (only for Radiante)
- Remove the pads from the headphones.
- Rotate the central felt disc to position 2 to obtain an increase of 2 dB in the low range.
- Reinsert the pad by inserting the leather cord in the circular slot of the frame
Spirit Soundesign s.r.l. ("Spirit")
products are under warranty as indicated by the original date of purchase (the "Warranty
The Warranty Period, with the exclusion of the pads pads two years. For pads, the Warranty Period is one year. For Valkyria and Pulsar lifetime warranty.
Spirit warrants to the original purchaser that the Spirit Product will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use in accordance with Spirit's published guidelines. Spirit's products are hand made, therefore the customer is hereby informed that because of this they may present small irregularities or asymmetries in the finish, which will not impact on the performance of the product.
WHAT'S NOT COVERED
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from: improper or unreasonable use or maintenance; cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken parts; failure to follow operating instructions; accident; excess moisture; excess temperature; power surges; connections to improper current supply; unauthorized alteration or modification of original condition; damage caused by use with non-Spirit products; products purchased from unauthorized dealers; or defects incurred during transportation for which claims must be presented to the carrier.
WHAT WE OFFER TO DO:
During the Warranty Period, we will, at our sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, repair or replace (using new or refurbished products) Spirit Products that are under warranty for the period listed, from the date of original retail purchase.